|Birthname||Cristan Lee Judd|
|born on||15 August 1969 at 06:09 (= 06:09 AM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°26' 17°41 Asc. 10°25'|
American dancer and choreographer known for his collaborations with Michael Jackson and other stars, and for his brief marriage to Jennifer Lopez. The two married on 29 September 2001. The marriage ended less than a year later, in June 2002. Judd's mother is Filipina and his father is Portuguese.
By age 22, he was dancing professionally with Disney. He was hired to dance with Michael Jackson for the 1995 MTV Video Music Awards and then danced with Jackson on the HIStory Tour, eventually becoming lead dancer for the tour. In 1999, he performed at the Billboard Music Awards with Celine Dion, the MTV Music Awards with N'SYNC, and in 2000 at the American Music Awards with Enrique Iglesias and Brian McKnight, and for "Best Song" nominee That Thing You Do at the 69th Annual Academy Awards. Judd teamed up for the first time with choreographer Eddie Garcia, a collaboration that continues to this day, to choreograph the 2000 Tour for Jordan Knight.
Judd choreographed numerous music videos including "My Way" for Usher, "Jump, Jive, & Wail" for the Brian Setzer Orchestra, "If I Could Go" for Angie Martinez and "Tango" for Julio Iglesias. He also directed the music video, "Ain't It Funny-Remix," with Ja Rule. Judd then became creative director for Handprint Entertainment, overseeing a $5 million budget and delivering Jennifer Lopez's NBC concert special Let's Get Loud (DVD).
Judd appeared as a back-up dancer for ex-wife, Jennifer Lopez's music videos "Love Don't Cost a Thing," "Play," and "I'm Real," and appeared in her "I'm Gonna Be Alright" video.
In 2009, Judd took part in the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards opening dance tribute to former mentor Michael Jackson. Judd took part in the dance performance of "Scream", the duet number between Michael and Michael's sister Janet Jackson; Janet danced alongside Judd and other famous dance choreographers.
Judd's television debut was on the first season of the American series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. He beat out all the other contestants, earning $200,000 for the Make-a-Wish Foundation when he was crowned "King of the Jungle" in a viewer vote.
In 2006, Judd hosted the reality version of Dirty Dancing, and in 2008 was a judge on Lifetime's Your Mama Don't Dance.
Judd married Kelly A. Wolfe in Laguna Beach, California in November 2009. They welcomed their first child, a daughter named Vivienne Lee Judd, on 19 September 2013.
- associate relationship with Jackson, Michael (1958) (born 29 August 1958). Notes: Dance collaborators
- spouse relationship with Lopez, Jennifer (born 24 July 1969). Notes: Married 2001-2002
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 19 September 2013 (Birth of daughter, Vivienne Lee Judd)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth report, "Stork News," Abilene Reporter-News (Abilene, Texas), 18 Aug 1969, p. 11. Full name from Texas Birth Index.
- Traits : Body : Race (Mixed: Filipino-Portuguese)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Jennifer Lopez, 2001-2002)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jennifer Lopez)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" USA)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (And choreographer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Music video)