Juan, Prince of Asturias
|born on||30 June 1478 Jul.Cal. (9 July 1478 greg.) at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Seville, Spain, 37n23, 5w59|
|Timezone||LMT m5w59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°42' 19°46 Asc. 25°36'|
Castilian infante, the only son of Queen Isabella I of Castile and King Ferdinand II of Aragon who survived to adulthood. He married Margaret of Austria. Juan died on 4 October 1497 aged 19 in Salamanca.
- child->parent relationship with Ferdinand II of Aragon (born 10 March 1452 Jul.Cal. (19 Mar 1452 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Isabella I, Queen of Castile (born 22 April 1451 Jul.Cal. (1 May 1451 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Catherine of Aragon, Queen (born 16 December 1485 Jul.Cal. (25 Dec 1485 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Juana I, Queen of Castile (born 6 November 1479 Jul.Cal. (15 Nov 1479 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Maria of Aragon, Queen Consort of Portugal (born 29 June 1482 Jul.Cal. (8 July 1482 greg.))
- has other family relationship with Felipe I, King of Castile (born 22 June 1478 Jul.Cal. (1 July 1478 greg.)). Notes: Siblings-in-law
Sy Scholfield quotes "between ten and eleven in the day" from "Le passetemps [de] Jehan L'Hermite: publié d'après le manuscrit original, Volume 1" by Jehan LʼHermite (Slatkine Reprints, 1971), p. 303: "Nasciô el Principe Don Juan en Sevilla, martes postrero dia de Junio, entre las diez y las onze horas del dia, anno de nascimento de nuestro Señor Jhesu Xpo de 1478 años."
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 19)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Trastámara)