Joseph Franz, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Josef Franz Leopold Anton Ignatius Maria|
|born on||28 March 1895 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Brünn, Czech Republic, 49n12, 16e37|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°53' 05°27 Asc. 07°57'|
Archduke of Austria and Prince of Hungary, as the eldest son of Archduke Joseph August of Austria and Princess Auguste Maria of Bavaria. As his father was the last Palatine of Hungary and was briefly considered a possible King of Hungary in 1919–1920, Josef Franz was a potential crown prince of Hungary.
On 4 October 1924, Archduke Josef Franz married Princess Anna of Saxony, a daughter of Friedrich August III of Saxony and Archduchess Luise, Princess of Tuscany. Anna and Josef Francis had eight children.
He died on 25 September 1957, aged 62, in Carcavelos, Portugal.
- child->parent relationship with Auguste, Princess of Bavaria (born 28 April 1875)
- child->parent relationship with Joseph August, Archduke of Austria (born 9 August 1872)
- spouse relationship with Anna, Princess of Saxony (born 4 May 1903). Notes: 1924-1957
- sibling relationship with Gisela Auguste, Archduchess of Austria (born 5 July 1897)
- sibling relationship with Ladislaus Luitpold, Archduke of Austria (born 3 January 1901)
- sibling relationship with Magdalena, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 September 1909)
- sibling relationship with Matthias Joseph, Archduke of Austria (born 26 June 1904)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Klementine, Archduchess of Austria (born 11 March 1899)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bote für Tirol," 1 April 1895, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Höheit dir durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Auguste, Gemahlin Seiner k. und k. Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Joseph August ist am Donnerstag, den 28. März, um 9 Uhr abends in Brünn von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden." (Her Excellency, Her Majesty, Archduchess Auguste, wife of His Imperial and Royal Highness, the most illustrious Archduke Joseph August, was happily delivered of an Archduke at Brunn on Thursday, 28 March, at nine o'clock in the evening).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)