|born on||5 January 1838 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LMT m4e51 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°35' 09°52 Asc. 10°07'|
Error creating thumbnail:
French engineer, mathematician, topologist and sociologist. She died on January 20, 1922 in Milan, age 84.
- associate relationship with Hölder, Otto (born 22 December 1858). Notes: "Jordan–Hölder theorem"
Gauquelin collection quotes B.R.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Topologist)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics (Mathematician)