|Birthname||Astrid Maria Bernadette Joosten|
|born on||22 March 1958 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Beverwijk, Netherlands, 52n29, 4e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°15' 22°44 Asc. 00°51'|
Dutch television host, writer and actress.
Her father and other family members were truckers. As the first and only family member, she studied Spanish at the University of Amsterdam.
She started as host of the socialistic VARA broadcasting company. In 1991 she went to the TROS. In 1990 she went back to the VARA.
In 2003 Joosten became ambassador of the Epilepsy Fund. Meanwhile, she is also a certified sommelier. With Thérèse Boer of restaurant De Librije in Zwolle, she wrote two books about wines.
Joosten was married several years to writer and television director Jack Gadellaa (7 Augustus 1942, Utrecht). From 2000 until his death from pancreatic cancer, she was married to former Solution - pianist and composer Willem Ennes (23 October 1947, Groningen – 6 September 2012, Amsterdam).
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 (Verboden Liefdes)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2007 (Gek Op Wijn)
Selma Schepel quotes her, quoting her mother: "mijn moeder zegt altijd: rond half elf, koffietijd" in Sterrentijd 46 of 1 January 1994.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (sommelier)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (on wine's)