|born on||11 June 1573 Jul.Cal. (21 June 1573 greg.) at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°13' 08°25 Asc. 16°07'|
British playwright and poet. He was trained as a minister, disliked it and joined the Army. Then entered the theater as an actor and playwright. His literary career began in 1597.
Married in 1595, producing three children, none of whom survived him. He died in London 8/06/1637.
- friend relationship with Huygens, Lodewijck (born 13 March 1631 (greg.))
- Relationship : Marriage 1595
- Work : New Job 1597 (His literary career began)
- Death, Cause unspecified 6 August 1637 Jul.Cal. (16 Aug 1637 greg.) (App. age 54)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has Westminster, England, 2:00 AM. AA Jan. 1971 q. Britannica "born 2 months after his father's death in or near London, probably on June 11, 1573 and most certainly not before Oct. 1572. Kraum in AA March 1971 gives June 11, 1572 OS. spec. 3:16 PM. In a more recent edition of the Britannica it gives a year prior to the former quote, "I or near London, probably June 11, 1572."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (None of his children survived him)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Trained as a minister, disliked)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book