|Birthname||Joseph Adam Jonas|
|born on||15 August 1989 at 09:58 (= 09:58 AM )|
|Place||Casa Grande, Arizona, 32n53, 111w45|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°50' 04°03 Asc. 14°18'|
American singer and actor. He rose to fame as a member of the pop rock band the Jonas Brothers, alongside his brothers Kevin and Nick. The group released their debut studio album It's About Time through the Columbia label in 2006, which failed to achieve commercial success. After signing with Hollywood Records, the group released their self-titled second studio album in 2007, which became their breakthrough record. The band became prominent figures on the Disney Channel during this time, gaining a large following through the network: they appeared in the widely successful musical television film Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010) as well as two of their own series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream (2008–2010) and Jonas (2009–2010).
After the group confirmed a hiatus, Joe released his debut solo studio album, Fastlife (2011), which saw moderate commercial success. After the Jonas Brothers officially parted ways due to creative differences, Jonas formed the funk-pop band DNCE in 2015, serving as the lead vocalist. The group saw the significant commercial success of their debut single "Cake by the Ocean", which peaked at number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States.
Jonas dated Taylor Swift for three months in 2007. From 2008 to 2009, he was in a relationship with Camilla Belle, who appeared in the Jonas Brothers' "Lovebug" music video. Jonas was romantically linked to Camp Rock co-star Demi Lovato for several years, but Lovato revealed years later that they only dated for "a month or two" in 2010. Jonas started dating actress Sophie Turner in 2016, getting engaged to her in October 2017.
- associate relationship with Lovato, Demi (born 20 August 1992). Notes: co-stars in "Camp Rock"
- lover relationship with Swift, Taylor (born 13 December 1989)
- spouse relationship with Turner, Sophie (born 21 February 1996). Notes: 2019-
- sibling relationship with Jonas, Kevin (born 5 November 1987)
- sibling relationship with Jonas, Nick (born 16 September 1992)
Craft quotes various social media fan accounts for times, "Nick Jonas was born at 3:39 AM, Joe: 9:58 AM, Kevin: 12:10 PM". Sources unknown. Kevin Jonas' birth data is accurate, confirmed by his New Jersey BC from Viktor. The three brothers were all born in different states, so times for Joe and Nick are questionable.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (second of four boys)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (rock bands)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (concerts and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Jonas Brothers, DNCE)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.