|born on||21 September 1645 Jul.Cal. (1 Oct 1645 greg.) at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Québec, Quebec (CAN), 46n49, 71w14|
|Timezone||LMT m71w14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°32' 17°06 Asc. 07°47'|
Canadian who was educated for Priesthood, took minor orders in 1663 but left the order in 1667. Went to France to study geography and returned to Canada in 1668. He became a fur trader and explored the area around the Great Lakes.
Jolliet died in 1700.
- Social : Left group 1667 (Left the Priesthood)
- Family : Change residence 1667 (Moved to France to study geography)
- Family : Change residence 1668 (Returned to Canada)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1700 (Age 54-55)
Penfield Collection speculative. Old-file has the same date, 5:15 AM. Americana states, "born at or near Quebec, baptised September 21, 1645."
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Trained for priesthood, left order)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Fur trader)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Explored the Great Lakes area)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book