|Birthname||Samuel Robert Johnson|
|born on||11 October 1930 at 17:20 (= 5:20 PM )|
|Place||San Antonio, Texas, 29n25, 98w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°55' 07°02 Asc. 01°54'|
American politician who served as the U.S. Representative for Texas's 3rd congressional district in Congress from 1991 to 2019. He was a member of the Republican Party. The district includes much of Collin County, including Plano, where he lived. In October–November 2015, he was the acting Chairman of the House Committee on Ways and Means, where he also served as chairman of the Social Security Subcommittee.
Johnson was also a retired United States Air Force Colonel and was a decorated fighter pilot in both the Korean War and the Vietnam War where in the latter he was a prisoner of war for nearly seven years.
After the death of Louise Slaughter in March 2018, he became the oldest sitting member of the U.S. House of Representatives. He was the last Korean War veteran to serve in Congress. Johnson died on 27 May 2020 at a hospital in Plano, Texas, the city where he lived the last years of his life. He was 89, and died of natural causes.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Air Force Colonel)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (Vietnam, 7 years)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded (Tortured)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military (Fighter pilot)