|born on||4 May 1988 at 07:14 (= 07:14 AM )|
|Place||Henderson, Nevada, 36n02, 114w59|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||14°19' 16°30 Asc. 09°53'|
American newsmaker, the youngest person injured in the PEPCON disaster, a series of blasts in the Las Vegas Valley that occurred less than five hours after she was born.
Born healthy at St. Rose Dominican Hospital, de Lima campus, three miles from the PEPCON plant, she was placed by nurses near the windows to get some sun. In the aftershocks of the explosions the windows shattered, and her left eyelid was sliced in half.
Johnson survived the injury with her eyesight unaffected, grew up and married Ryan Johnson in December 2007, and had three children.
- associate relationship with Accident: PEPCON disaster (born 4 May 1888). Notes: Youngest victim and survivor
- compare to chart of Westerfield, Roy (born 30 September 1925)
- Health : Violent trauma 4 May 1888 at 11:52 AM in Henderson (Eyelid sliced in half, time approximate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes news report: "On May 4, Rebekah Johnson will turn 30... Born at 7:14 a.m. at St. Rose Dominican Hospital, de Lima campus... The Henderson hospital was 3 miles from the PEPCON plant" ("Las Vegas woman, now 30, was injured as newborn in PEPCON blasts" by Rio Lacanlale, Las Vegas Review-Journal, 2 May 2018 ).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Eyelid)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker