|born on||9 January 1974 at 15:04 (= 3:04 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Florida, 27n46, 82w41|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°09' 07°12 Asc. 25°04'|
American beauty queen, author, public health professional and activist. Crowned Miss America 1999 and Miss Virginia 1998, she became the first Miss America with diabetes and the first contestant to publicize the use of an insulin pump. She now advocates for diabetes research, treatment, and education, having been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1993.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1993 (Type 1 diabetes)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Florida), 10 Jan 1974, page 11B, born at Bayfront Medical Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia (Type 1 diabetes)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Miss America)