|Birthname||Eric Maxwell Johnson|
|born on||15 September 1979 at 09:22 (= 09:22 AM )|
|Place||Needham, Massachusetts, 42n17, 71w14|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°06' 18°26 Asc. 25°51'|
American football tight end who played in the National Football League (NFL) for the San Francisco 49ers (2001–2006) and New Orleans Saints (2007-2008). He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the seventh round of the 2001 NFL Draft. He missed all of 2003 with an injury and missed all of 2005 with an injury as well. On 31 July 2008 the Saints released him. He played college football at Yale.
Johnson began dating singer Jessica Simpson in May 2010. They announced their engagement that November. The couple married on 5 July 2014 at the San Ysidro Ranch, in Montecito, Santa Barbara County, California. The couple has three children.
- associate relationship with Stokes, J.J. (born 6 October 1972). Notes: San Francisco 49ers teammates, 2001-2002
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Ace (born 30 June 2013)
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Birdie (born 19 March 2019)
- parent->child relationship with Johnson, Maxwell (born 1 May 2012)
- spouse relationship with Simpson, Jessica (born 10 July 1980)
- Relationship : Marriage 5 July 2014 at 4:00 PM in Montecito (Jessica Simpson)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes BC
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Football player)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 in/ 1.91 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (252 lb/ 114 kg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jessica Simpson)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football tight end)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 2001-2008)