Johnson, Brad (1968)
|born on||13 September 1968|
|Place||Marietta, Georgia (US), 33n57, 84w33|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
American football quarterback who played in the NFL for the Minnesota Vikings (1992–1998), Washington Redskins (1999–2000), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2001–2004), again for Minnesota Vikings (2005–2006), and Dallas Cowboys (2007–2008). He led the Buccaneers to their Super Bowl XXXVII title over the Oakland Raiders in 2002.
Johnson is notable for his 1997 play versus the Carolina Panthers in which he became the first player in NFL history to complete a touchdown pass to himself.
- Work : Prize 2002 (Super Bowl champion)
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 5 in/ 1.96 m)
- Traits : Body : Size (238 lb/ 108 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football quarterback)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Super Bowl champion)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1992-2008)