|Birthname||Christopher Charles John|
|born on||5 January 1960 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Crowley, Louisiana, 30n13, 92w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°01' 09°03 Asc. 12°14'|
American politician and lobbyist who from 1997 to 2005 served as a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives for Louisiana's 7th congressional district, since disbanded and merged into the 3rd district.
John is married with twin sons. After his House career ended, John worked for two years as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C.. Since August 2007, he has made his home in Lafayette, where he is chief lobbyist for the United States Oil and Gas Association. In 2009, John was inducted into the Louisiana Political Museum and Hall of Fame in Winnfield.
- Work : Prize 2009 (Louisiana Political Museum and Hall of Fame)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Crowley Post-Signal (Crowley, Louisiana), 14 January 1960, page 7, born at American Legion Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Race (Lebanese, French, German)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Twin sons)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Lobbyist)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Louisiana Political Museum)