Johanna Elisabeth, Duchess of Holstein-Gottorp
|born on||24 October 1712 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Schleswig, Germany, 54n31, 9e33|
|Timezone||LMT m9e33 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°45' 16°15 Asc. 11°25'|
Princess of the House of Holstein-Gottorp and later the Princess of Anhalt-Zerbst. She is best known as the mother of Catherine the Great of Russia.
She was the daughter of Christian August, Duke of Holstein-Gottorp and Albertina Frederica of Baden-Durlach. She was the Regent of Anhalt-Zerbst from 1747 to 1752 for her minor son, Friedrich August.
She died on 30 May 1760 at age 47 at Paris, France.
- parent->child relationship with Catherine the Great, Empress (born 2 May 1729)
- Relationship : Marriage 8 November 1727 (Prince Christian August of Anhalt-Zerbst)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "L'Allemagne dynastique: Oldenbourg, Familles alliées H-L" (A. Giraud, 1976), p. 160: "morgen gegen 2 Uhr" (around two o'clock in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Holstein-Gottorp)