Johan Friso, Prince
|born on||25 September 1968 at 08:48 (= 08:48 AM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°18' 10°19 Asc. 25°21'|
Dutch royal family, the second son of Queen Beatrix and Prince-consort Claus von Amsberg.
Accident: On 17 February 2012, Prince Friso was buried under an avalanche in Lech, Austria, while skiing off piste. He was taken to a hospital in Innsbruck where he was in critical but stable condition. It was unclear whether he would ever regain consciousness and come out of his deeply comatose state. On 19 November 2012 it was announced that the prince has started to show some signs of consciousness but it is still not certain whether he will wake up, and if so, in what kind of state.
On 9 July 2013 Prince Friso was moved back to Huis ten Bosch in the Netherlands. It is understood that his coma had now evolved into a minimally conscious state. As he was no longer in need of hospital-level medical care, he stayed with his family for the summer. On 12 August 2013, it was announced that Prince Friso had died in Huis ten Bosch.
- child->parent relationship with Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands (born 31 January 1938)
- child->parent relationship with Claus, Prince Consort of the Netherlands (born 6 September 1926)
- sibling relationship with Constantijn Christof, Prince (born 11 October 1969)
- sibling relationship with Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands (born 27 April 1967)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 17 February 2012 at 12:15 PM in Lech (buried under an avalanche, still in koma a week later, severe brain damage feared)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Luc de Marre quotes official palace announcement at the time; Steinbrecher gives 8:48 quoting same source (de Marre quoting palace announcement).
Marga Bervoets points out (on 17-feb-2012) that
http://nos.nl/video/6154-geboorte-prins-johan-friso.html shows (near the end) the official certificate, having 8:48.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second son)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)