João, Prince of Brazil
|born on||30 August 1668 (greg.) at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Lisbon, Portugal, 38n43, 9w08|
|Timezone||LMT m9w08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°31' 18°04 Asc. 25°19'|
Portuguese prince, the first child of Pedro II of Portugal and Maria Sophia of Neuburg. He was made Prince of Brazil and Duke of Braganza upon his birth. He died in Lisbon on 17 September 1688 at the age of three weeks.
- sibling relationship with António, Infante of Portugal (born 15 March 1695 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Francisca Josefa, Infanta of Portugal (born 30 January 1699 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Francisco, Duke of Beja (born 25 May 1691 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Infante Manuel, Count of Ourém (born 3 August 1697 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Isabel Luísa, Princess of Beira (born 6 January 1669 (greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with João V, King of Portugal (born 22 October 1689 (greg.))
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Elementos para a historia do municipio de Lisboa, Volume 9" by Eduardo Freire de Oliveira and A. Esteves Rodrigues da Silva (Typographia universal, 1898), p. 85: "O primeiro filho do segundo matrimonio de D. Pedro n nasceu no palacio do Carte Real pelas 7 horas da manhã do dia 30 d'agosto de 1688."
Translation: The first son of the second marriage of Pedro II was born in the palace of the Carte Real at 7 a.m. on 30 August 1688.
Full name: João Carlos Francisco António Xavier de Paula Domingos Miguel Gabriel Rafael
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Died aged 3 weeks)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Braganza)