|born on||23 May 1974 at 15:39 (= 3:39 PM )|
|Place||Payson, Utah, 40n03, 111w44|
|Timezone||MDT h6w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°22' 29°56 Asc. 03°18'|
American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, actress, author and poet. She has received four Grammy Award nominations and, as of 2008, has sold over 27 million albums worldwide.
Jewel's debut album, Pieces of You, released on February 28, 1995, became one of the best-selling debut albums of all time, going 12 times platinum. The debut single from the album, "Who Will Save Your Soul", peaked at number eleven on the Billboard Hot 100; two others, "You Were Meant for Me" and "Foolish Games", reached number two on the Hot 100, and were listed on Billboard's 1997 year-end singles chart, as well as Billboard's 1998 year-end singles chart. She has crossed several genres throughout her career. Perfectly Clear, her first country album, was released on The Valory Music Co. in 2008. It debuted atop Billboard's Top Country Albums chart and featured three singles, "Stronger Woman", "I Do", and "'Til It Feels Like Cheating". Jewel released her first independent album Lullaby in May 2009.
Jewel was the co-host, as well as a judge, with Kara DioGuardi on the songwriting competition reality television series Platinum Hit, which premiered May 29, 2011 on the cable network Bravo. Jewel has the vocal range of a lyric soprano. On July 2, 2013, NBC announced that Jewel would be a judge on the fourth season of the a cappella competition The Sing-Off. Jewel's songs are represented by Downtown Music Publishing.
- lover relationship with Penn, Sean (born 17 August 1960)
- parent->child relationship with Murray, Kase Townes (born 11 July 2011)
Craft quotes various website, source unknown.
Jewel wrote in her memoir "Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story", Chapter Two, that she was born in Utah in 1974 where her father was attending college. No time of birth is given.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (very poor)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (pro rodeo cowboy Ty Murray)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (one)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (guitar, autoharp)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Poet