Jenner, William E.
|Birthname||William Ezra Jenner|
|born on||21 July 1908 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Marengo, Indiana, 38n23, 86w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°38' 15°37 Asc. 02°33'|
American lawyer and Republican politician who served as an Indiana state senator from 1934 to 1942, and a U.S. Senator from 1944 to 1945 and again from 1947 to 1959. In the Senate, Jenner was a supporter of McCarthyism. Jenner claimed that the United Nations had infiltrated the American educational system in 1952.
After leaving the Senate, Jenner practised law in Indianapolis and was the owner of the Seaway Corporation, a land development company. He also owned farms in Indiana and Illinois. He died in Bedford, Indiana, of a respiratory illness, on 9 March 1985, aged 76.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Respiratory illness)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Respiratory illness)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office