|born on||5 September 1950 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Forrest Row, England, 51n06, 0w02|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°28' 23°52 Asc. 23°40'|
British astrologer, author, book-editor, webmaster and publisher, teacher and international lecturer living in Glastonbury, England on the ancient Isle of Avalon. His books include "Living in Time," 1987, "The Only Planet of Choice," 1993 and "The Historical Ephemeris," 1993, "An Illustrated Guide to the New Millennium," 1997 and "Healing the Hurts of Nations," 1997, as well as many articles and the editing of other books. His next book project is "A Complementary History of the World," a history that has been simmering for some time in gestation. "The Only Planet" contains transcripts of 20 years of channeling sessions with a group of high beings called the Council of Nine. Jenkins edited and arranged the transcripts, adding commentaries.
As a householder, Jenkins is delighted with their 350-year-old cottage in Glastonbury with a garden that is lovely - a blaze of color in the summertime. He lives with his partner, Sheila and their daughter Tulki. His three older daughters from a prior relationship are Maya, Gwynedd who live in Sweden, and Marieka who lives in Hertfordshire.
Jenkins’ interests range from growing pumpkins to natural birthing, involvement with Tibetan lamas, consultancy and the book trade, to running community events and large high-power world-healing retreats, to self-discovery, ceremonial magic, crop circles, geopolitics, fractals, the historical Jesus, social changes, homeopathy and the pyramids. Versatile and endlessly curious about the mystery of living, he had gone through many experiences within and without.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 (Book released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 (Book released)
Source Notes: Sy Scholfield quoted his official website for 3:45 PM GMT, Forest Row, Sussex, England: http://www.isleofavalon.co.uk/local/h-pages/palden/pal-6ast.html
As of April 2013, this reference does not exist. But http://www.palden.co.uk/autobiography.html shows his chart with 15:45 and Ascendant 23 Sagittarius.
A downloaded copy of it is on file.
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (With Sheila)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four daughters)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Lives in 350-yr-old home)
- Vocation : Computer : Web site design (Webmaster)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International lecturer)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction