Jelowitz, Dora Marie
|born on||3 July 1910 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°46' 26°26 Asc. 08°46'|
Norwegian Jewish sales assistant and victim of the Holocaust. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Lithuania.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Jelowitz's entry is in Volume 2, p. 468.
Jelowitz was arrested and deported on 26 November 1942 together with her parents and siblings as part of the Holocaust, although her later fate is unknown.
- sibling relationship with Glickman, Sara-Sonja (born 27 February 1920)
- sibling relationship with Jelaawitz, Fanny (born 5 April 1906)
- sibling relationship with Jelo, David Philip (born 23 May 1904)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Vocation : Misc. : Store clerk