|born on||2 April 1743 Jul.Cal. (13 Apr 1743 greg.)|
|Place||Shadwell, Virginia, 38n01, 78w24|
|Timezone||LMT m78w24 (is local mean time)|
American statesman and U.S. President 1801-1809, an outstanding statesman and man of letters noted for his contributions to many legal and historical government documents. An idealist, he was rigid and doctrinaire, but also complex and contradictory. A racist, he had a slave mistress who bore him many children. Historians are fascinated but often repelled by his humorless self-righteousness.
DNA tests taken in 1998 confirmed that Jefferson fathered at least one, if not all six of the children born to his slave, Sally Hemings.
Thomas Jefferson died on 4 July 1826 at age 83 in Monticello, Virginia.
- associate relationship with Celestial: Uranus 15°Aquarius 1748 (born 23 December 1748)
- friend relationship with Mazzei, Philip (born 25 December 1730)
- parent->child relationship with Eppes, Mary Jefferson (born 1 August 1778)
- parent->child relationship with Randolph, Martha Jefferson (born 27 September 1772)
- compare to chart of Davis, Tom (born 21 June 1936)
- role played of/by McMartin, John (born 21 August 1929). Notes: 2010 play "A Free Man of Color"
- Work : Gain social status 1801 (U.S. President, two full terms)
His birth time is unrecorded. Doris Chase Doane in her book "Horoscopes of the U.S. President" rectifies 1:53 AM. It is commonly used although impossible to know accuracy.
Buell Huggins wrote 6/1994, "In 1968 Leonard Wibberley wrote a biography of Jefferson; in 1970 I wrote to ask him if he knew the birth time. He replied that it was not recorded but he assumed during the day since Jefferson's father immediately sent a horseman to the Randolph family to say that his wife had given birth to a son. I assume he would not have sent a message in the middle of the night in that backwoods country."
Joseph E. Ellis, "American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson," Alfred A. Knopf, 1997
In Jan 2013, time was changed to 'unknown' instead of the rectified time previously listed. Isaac Starkman proposed in 1999 a rectified birth time, based on life events, of 8:51:08 AM, LMT.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Slave mistress)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Statesman)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (American founding figure)