Jeanne of France
|born on||24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.) at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Fontainebleau, France, 48n24, 2e42|
|Timezone||LMT m2e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°21' 04°07 Asc. 15°40'|
French royalty, the younger twin sister of Victoria of Valois, the last children born to King Henry II of France and his wife, Catherine de' Medici. Jeanne/Joan reportedly died in her mother's womb; other accounts state that she briefly survived.
- child->parent relationship with Henri II, King of France (born 31 March 1519 Jul.Cal. (10 Apr 1519 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Catherine de (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Victoire, Princess of France (1556) (born 24 June 1556 Jul.Cal. (4 July 1556 greg.)). Notes: Twin sister
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Portraits from the French Renaissance and the Wars of Religion" by André Thevet
(Truman State University Press, 2009), p. 40: "The last daughter was born the same day ... at six in the evening, and was named Julia [Jeanne]."
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twin)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Valois-Angoulême)