|Birthname||Louise Léopoldine Barthélémy|
|born on||28 July 1879 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Nîmes, France, 43n50, 4e21|
|Timezone||LMT m4e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°19' 07°16 Asc. 00°28'|
French homicide victim, she was slain by serial killer Henri Désiré Landru (1869-1922) who murdered at least seven women in the village of Gambais between December 1915 and January 1919.
She was a devout Catholic, working as a dress shop assistant, who answered a lonely hearts advertisement Landru placed in a conservative newspaper after deciding to divorce her estranged husband. Jaume initially refused to sleep with Landru, alias "Lucien Guillet", a refugee from the German-occupied Ardennes region. He broke her resistance and then took her to Gambais on a one-way train ticket after celebrating Mass with her at the basilica of Sacré Cœur in Paris.
Landru murdered her on 26 November 1917 in Gambais when she was aged 38.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Landru, Henri Désiré (born 12 April 1869)
Birth certificate in hand from Michaël Mandl, copy on file. Same data in his "DOSSIER SPÉCIAL: HENRI DÉSIRÉ LANDRU" .
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Catholic)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Dress shop assistant)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Victim of serial killer Henri Désiré Landru)