|Birthname||Victorin Hippolyte Jasset|
|born on||30 March 1862 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Fumay, France, 49n59, 4e42|
|Timezone||LMT m4e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°24' 09°51 Asc. 23°55'|
French film director noted and criticized for the female nudity in his films. Gifted with a unique style, sense of fantasy and the bizarre, Jasset was also an accomplished artist, sculptor, painter and designer. He died in Paris on 22 June 1913 at age 51.
- associate relationship with Andriot, Josette (born 23 August 1886)
- associate relationship with Guy-Blaché, Alice (born 1 July 1873)
- (has as) worker relationship with Andriot, Lucien (born 19 November 1892)
Civil birth registry entry in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file (Ardennes archives, no. 76).
Previously Lescaut quoted same data from B.R. given in L'Astrologue 17.
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor, painter and designer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director