|Birthname||Allison Brooks Janney|
|born on||19 November 1959 at 12:44 (= 12:44 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°39' 13°48 Asc. 00°18'|
American actress, winner of an Emmy in September 2000 for her role as the White House strong, dedicated press secretary in the hit TV series "West Wing."
As a teenager, Allison was a figure skater with visions of the Olympics until she had an accident at 17, crashing through a sliding glass door that she thought was open. Her leg was cut so severely that she came close to death from loss of blood and two months in the hospital ended her skating career.
Her films include the role of the catatonic mother-next-door in "American Beauty," and "Nurse Betty," 2000. She has had many film, television and stage roles since 1990, including roles on "The Guiding Light" soap opera from 1994-95 and the films "Six Days Seven Nights,"1998, and "Drop Dead Gorgeous" in 1999, her favorite role.
Six-ft-tall Janney’s boyfriend of seven years (in 2000) is a computer programmer who lives in New York, where she keeps an apartment although she films in Los Angeles.
In spring 2004, the actress became engaged to Richard Jenik, age 36, a fellow-actor.
In 2014, she won the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role as Bonnie Plunkett on the CBS sitcom Mom, and the Emmy for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Margaret Scully on the Showtime series Masters of Sex. Other film roles include Finding Nemo (2003), Hairspray (2007), Juno (2007), The Help (2011), The Way Way Back (2013), Get On Up (2014), and Spy (2015).
- associate relationship with Alda, Alan (born 28 January 1936). Notes: Co-stars on "The West Wing"
- associate relationship with Carell, Steve (born 16 August 1962). Notes: co-stars in "The Way, Way Back"
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Guiding Light (born 25 January 1937). Notes: Played Ginger, 1993-1995
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The West Wing (born 22 September 1999). Notes: Played C.J. Cregg, 1999-2006
- associate relationship with Moore, Mandy (born 10 April 1984). Notes: co-stars in "How To Deal"
- associate relationship with Newman, Paul (born 26 January 1925). Notes: studied with Newman during college
- associate relationship with Perry, Matthew (born 19 August 1969). Notes: co-stars on "Mr. Sunshine"
- associate relationship with Sheen, Martin (born 3 August 1940). Notes: Co-stars on "The West Wing"
- associate relationship with Spacey, Kevin (born 26 July 1959). Notes: co-stars in "American Beauty"
- role played of/by Estrich, Susan (born 16 December 1952). Notes: 2019 film "Bombshell"
- Work : New Career 1990 (Began acting)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Began in "The Guiding Light")
- Work : New Job 2000 (Appeared in "American Beauty")
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2004 (engaged to Richard Jenik)
- Work : Prize 4 March 2018 (Oscar for Best Supporting Actress for "I, Tonya")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 8/2000
- Traits : Body : Size (6 ft 0 in [1.83 m])
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Kenyon College)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (one of three siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("West Wing" and "Mom")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Six time winner)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (SAG, Critic's Choice, BAFTA, Golden Globe)