|born on||8 August 2003 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°19' 24°14 Asc. 06°49'|
Swiss young prodigy born to Monika Janisch and to a German mathematician, student at the university of Perpignan (France) aged only 12.
At 9 years old, he passed his Math Mathur in Luzern. A year later, the "Wunderkind", whose IQ is 149, wrote his autobiography: "Ich, ein Phänomen?" with his father.
- compare to chart of Clouzeau Nicolas, Pierre-Antoine (born 24 August 2001)
- compare to chart of Ibata, Neil (born 16 February 1997)
- compare to chart of Lo Iacono, Marine (born 23 March 1998)
- compare to chart of Negro, Andrea (born 25 August 2001)
- compare to chart of Ramiandrisoa, Arthur (born 25 August 1977)
- compare to chart of Sarrey, Eliott (born 3 February 2001)
- compare to chart of Simons, Laurent (born 26 December 2009)
time in question.
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Abstract thought