|born on||12 July 1935 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°51' 25°57 Asc. 25°40'|
Norwegian Jewish victim of the Holocaust. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Latvia.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Jakubowitz's entry is in Volume 2, p. 461.
Jakubowitz was arrested and deported to Germany on 26 November 1942 as part of the Holocaust where she was gassed to death in Auschwitz in December later that year.
- sibling relationship with Jakubowitz, Simon Kaj (born 11 March 1933)
- sibling relationship with Jakubowitz, Sonja Henny (born 14 August 1931)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand. AM or PM not specified. (Before noon is most likely correct as it's somewhat unlikely that a midwife in Norway would have written 4:05 for a time of 16:05.)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs