Jahnn, Hans Henny
|Birthname||Hans Henny August Jahn|
|born on||17 December 1894 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°38' 00°34 Asc. 18°41'|
German playwright, novelist, organ-builder and music publisher focusing on 17th-century organ music.
Jahnn's bisexuality, well-documented in his life, appears throughout his literary work.
He died on 29 November 1959 in Hamburg.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Der gestrandete Wal" by Jan Bürger (Aufbau-Verlag, 2003), p. 166: "Am 17. Dezember 1894 wurde Hans Henny August Jahn um zwei Uhr nachmittags als jüngstes von vier Kindern geboren."
Translation: On 17 December 1894, Hans Henny August Jahn was born at two o'clock in the afternoon, the youngest of four children.
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Organ-builder)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Music publisher)