|Birthname||Karoline Jagemann von Heygendorff|
|born on||25 January 1777 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Weimar (Thüringen), Germany, 50n59, 11e19|
|Timezone||LMT m11e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°45' 24°13 Asc. 27°34'|
German tragedienne and singer. Her great roles included Elizabeth in Mary Stuart (1800) and Beatrice in The Bride of Messina (1803). She is also notable as a mistress of Karl August, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach, the father of her three children. Both she and Karl August had their portraits painted by Heinrich Christoph Kolbe. She died on 10 July 1848 in Dresden.
- lover relationship with Karl August, Grand Duke of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (born 3 September 1757). Notes: His mistress
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file, source unknown.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Tragedienne)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Sex Business : Courtesan/ Escort (Mistress)