|Birthname||Walter Rudolf Georg Jaensch|
|born on||5 April 1889 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Breslau, Germany, 51n0654, 17e0212|
|Timezone||LMT m17e0212 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°11' 15°55 Asc. 01°14'|
German anthropologist and sports physician who worked in experimental psychology, sensory memory, psychonaturalism, and light disorders. Jaensch was a fellow of the Rockefeller Foundation in the field of hereditary biology. Funded by the Nazis Jaensch was released from military service in 1940 after spending the first years of the war as a military doctor on the front. After the war, he was arrested by the Soviet military administration in Germany and held in several special camps in Berlin. Seven weeks after his release Jaensch died, on 1 April 1950, aged 60.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Sports)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (1933-1945)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction