|Birthname||Lucy Kate Jackson|
|born on||29 October 1948|
|Place||Birmingham, Alabama, 33n31, 86w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°14' or|
American actress, director, and producer, known for her television roles as Sabrina Duncan in the series Charlie's Angels (1976–1979) and Amanda King in the series Scarecrow and Mrs. King (1983–1987). Her film roles include Making Love (1982) and Loverboy (1989). She is a three-time Emmy Award nominee and four-time Golden Globe Award nominee.
Jackson began her career in the late 1960s in summer stock, before landing her first major television roles in Dark Shadows (1970–1971) and The Rookies (1972–1976). She also appeared in the film Night of Dark Shadows (1971). The huge success of her role as Sabrina Duncan on Charlie's Angels saw her appear on the front cover of Time magazine, alongside co-stars Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith, while her role as Mrs. King won her Germany's Bravo Golden Otto Award for Best Female TV Star three times (1986–1988). She then continued to star in numerous TV movies, including Quiet Killer (1992), Empty Cradle (1993) and Satan's School for Girls (2000), a remake of the 1973 TV movie of the same name in which she also starred.
- associate relationship with Boxleitner, Bruce (born 12 May 1950). Notes: Co-stars in TV series "Scarecrow and Mrs. King," 1985-1987
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Charlie's Angels (born 22 September 1976). Notes: Played Sabrina Duncan, 1976-1979
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dark Shadows (born 27 June 1966). Notes: Played Daphne Harridge, 1970-1971
- associate relationship with Fawcett, Farrah (born 2 February 1947). Notes: Co-stars in "Charlie's Angels," 1976-1979
- associate relationship with Hamlin, Harry (born 30 October 1951). Notes: Co-stars in 1982 film "Making Love"
- lover relationship with Beatty, Warren (born 30 March 1937). Notes: Linked romantically
- lover relationship with Benedict, Dirk (born 1 March 1945). Notes: Linked romantically
- lover relationship with Nolte, Nick (born 8 February 1941). Notes: Linked romantically
- spousal equivalent relationship with Albert, Edward (born 20 February 1951). Notes: Engaged and lived together, mid-1970s
- Family : Adopted a child 1995 (Adopted a son, Charles Taylor Jackson)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notices (no time given): The Union-Banner (Clanton, Alabama), 4 Nov 1948, page 4; The Albertville Herald (Albertville, Alabama), 12 Nov 1948, page 12 - born at Jefferson hospital in Birmingham.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Atrial septal defect)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Partial mastectomy and reconstructive surgery)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Open heart surgery)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One adopted son)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Three-time nominee)