|Birthname||Cheyenne David Jackson|
|born on||12 July 1975 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Spokane, Washington, 47n40, 117w26|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 04°38 Asc. 11°30'|
American actor and singer whose credits include leading roles in Broadway musicals and other stage roles, as well as film and television roles, concert singing, and music recordings. He was named by his father after the 1950s Western TV series Cheyenne.
After beginning his acting career in regional theatre in Seattle, he moved to New York and was an understudy in Thoroughly Modern Millie (2002) and Aida (2003). He next originated the role of Matthew in Altar Boyz (2004). Jackson's first leading role on Broadway was in All Shook Up (2005), which earned him a Theatre World Award for "Outstanding Broadway Debut." Since then, on the New York stage, he has starred in The Agony & the Agony (2006), Xanadu (2007; Drama League, Drama Desk nominations), Damn Yankees (2008), Finian's Rainbow (2010; Drama Desk nomination), 8 (2011), The Heart of the Matter (2012), and The Performers (2013).
His films include the 2006 Academy Award-nominated United 93, in which his portrayal of Mark Bingham earned him the Boston Society of Film Critics 2006 award for Best Ensemble Cast. He also had a leading role in the 2014 independent romantic comedy ensemble, Mutual Friends, and guest roles in television series such as NBC's 30 Rock and Fox's Glee. Since 2015, Jackson starred in the FX Horror anthology television series, American Horror Story, in its fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth seasons.
In concert, Jackson has sold out Carnegie Hall twice, The Power of Two in 2010 and Music of the Mad Men Era in 2011. He also performs in cabaret. In addition to his Broadway cast albums, he has released three albums of popular music, including a joint album, The Power of Two, with Michael Feinstein in 2008. In 2012, Jackson released two singles, "Drive" and "Before You", from his 2013 album I'm Blue, Skies. In 2016, Jackson released his third studio album, Renaissance, an album adapted and expanded from his solo concert Music of the Mad Men Era.
Jackson married Monte Lapka (born 1 June), a physicist, on 3 September 2011 in New York City. They filed for divorce in September 2013. Jackson married actor Jason Landau (born 12 April 1977) in Encino, California in September 2014. Jackson and Landau welcomed twins, a girl and boy, Willow and Ethan, on 7 October 2016. Jackson is a recovering alcoholic, having achieved sobriety in 2013.
- associate relationship with Feinstein, Michael (born 7 September 1956). Notes: Released joint album "The Power of Two"
- associate relationship with Reineke, Steven (born 14 September 1970). Notes: Music collaborators
- Mental Health : End Addiction 2013 (Achieved sobriety)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 7 October 2016 (Birth of twin girl and boy, Willow and Ethan)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes births "during the 24-hour period ending at 9 a.m. Saturday, July 12 1975," Spokane Chronicle (Spokane, Washington), 12 July 1975, page 6. As he was born between 12AM and 9AM a speculative midway time of 4:30AM is used.
- Traits : Body : Race (His father was Native American)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Recovering alcoholic)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Twins, girl and boy)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Musicals)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Cabaret)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("American Horror Story")
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award