|Birthname||Anthony Robert Jackett|
|born on||18 March 1950 at 16:22 (= 4:22 PM )|
|Place||Barnstable, Massachusetts, 41n42, 70w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°43' 00°31 Asc. 11°13'|
American, the biological father of Ava Worthington, the toddler who was found near the body of her murdered mother, Christa Worthington on January 6, 2002. Jackett and Worthington had had an extra-marital affair, and he was a suspect but never charged. He sued for custody, dropping the suit on June 20, 2002 upon advice from child psychologist who attested that the child had bonded with a friend of Christa Worthington.. Tony and his wife Susan have six children of their own and he retains visiting rights, some responsibility for financial support, and influence on her upbringing.
- lover relationship with Worthington, Christa (born 23 December 1955)
- spouse relationship with Jackett, Susan (born 24 January 1946)
- Crime : Law suit 20 June 2002 (dropped lawsuit for custody of Ava Worthington)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (with Christa Worthington, found murdered)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (six kids with his wife and one from an extra-marital affair)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event