|born on||3 January 1921 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°31' 08°45 Asc. 17°07'|
Norwegian school principal and author of factual prose. For more than 30 years she made her mark as an educationalist and a frequent debater of social issues and politics. She was the first woman in Norway to study at the Faculty of Education and Sciences at the University of Oslo. She is especially remembered as a co-founder and the first principal, in 1967, of Forsøksgymnaset, a reformed secondary school in Oslo.
On 10 July 1957 she became the first woman to read the daily news on the radio at the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. She was a member of the Oslo City Council 1992-1994.
Jørgensen died on 30 June 2009 in Oslo, Norway, aged 88.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (School principal)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Oslo City Council)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (King's Medal of Merit (gold))
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Medal of St. Hallvard)