Isabel Clara Eugenia, Infanta of Spain
|born on||12 August 1566 Jul.Cal. (22 Aug 1566 greg.) at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Segovia, Spain, 40n57, 4w07|
|Timezone||LMT m4w07 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°17' 16°40 Asc. 18°57'|
Infanta of Spain and Portugal by birth and sovereign of the Spanish Netherlands in the Low Countries and the north of modern France (6 May 1598 – 13 July 1621), together with her husband Albert. She died on 1 December 1633 aged 67 in Brussels, Brabant.
- child->parent relationship with Elisabeth, Queen Consort of Spain (1545) (born 2 April 1545 Jul.Cal. (12 Apr 1545 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Felipe II, King of Spain (born 21 May 1527 Jul.Cal. (31 May 1527 greg.))
- spouse relationship with Albrecht VII, Archduke of Austria (born 13 November 1559 Jul.Cal. (23 Nov 1559 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Carlos, Prince of Asturias (born 8 July 1545 Jul.Cal. (18 July 1545 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Catalina Micaela, Duchess Consort of Savoy (born 10 October 1567 (greg.))
- sibling relationship with Diego, Prince of Asturias (born 12 July 1575 Jul.Cal. (22 July 1575 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Felipe III, King of Spain (born 14 April 1578 Jul.Cal. (24 Apr 1578 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Fernando, Prince of Asturias (born 4 December 1571 Jul.Cal. (14 Dec 1571 greg.)). Notes: Half-sibling
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Historia de la insigne ciudad de Segovia, y compéndio de las historias de Castilla, Volume 3" by Diego de Colmenares (Baeza, 1847), pp: 158-159: "Lunes 12 de Agosto fiesta de Santa Clara, á las dos horas de la mañana, parió la reina Doña Isabel de Balois en la misma casa real del bosque una hija... Isabel, Clara, Eugenia."
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg)