Irwin, Robert (2003)
|Birthname||Robert Clarence Irwin|
|born on||1 December 2003 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Buderim, Australia, 26s41, 153e03|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°17' 10°37 Asc. 22°07'|
Australian television personality who hosts Robert's Real Life Adventures, a program on his family's zoo's internal TV network. He co-hosted the Discovery Kids Channel TV series Wild But True and co-created the book series Robert Irwin: Dinosaur Hunter, and currently stars on the Animal Planet series Crikey! It's the Irwins with his mother Terri and sister Bindi. He is the son of Steve Irwin, nicknamed "The Crocodile Hunter," who died on 4 September 2006, aged 44, from a stingray attack while snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland. At the time of his father's death, Robert was not quite three years old.
During a public show on 2 January 2004, Robert's father, Steve, carried Robert, then one-month-old, in his arm while hand-feeding a chicken carcass to a 3.8-metre (12 ft 6 in) saltwater crocodile. Robert Irwin was close to the crocodile, and comparisons were made in the press to Michael Jackson's dangling his son, Prince Michael Jackson II, outside a German hotel window. The incident prompted the Queensland government to change its crocodile-handling laws, banning children and untrained adults from entering crocodile enclosures.
Robert is a dual citizen of Australia (through his father) and the United States (through his mother). He is of English and Irish ancestry, with an abundance of Irish ancestry on his father's side. Both Robert and his sister Bindi Irwin were home schooled at Australia Zoo.
- child->parent relationship with Irwin, Steve (born 22 February 1962)
- child->parent relationship with Irwin, Terri (born 20 July 1964)
- sibling relationship with Irwin, Bindi (born 24 July 1998)
- other kin relationship with Powell, Grace (born 25 March 2021). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- Social : Great Publicity 2 January 2004 (His father dangled him near a crocodile)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes newspaper article "Pigeon pair for crocodile tamer Steve Irwin" by Carla Danaher ("Herald Sun," Sydney, 04 Dec 2003). Same date and place in Brisbane's "Courier Mail" (4 Dec 2003, p. 3) which states the location of the hospital at Buderim. NB: Queensland does not observe daylight savings time.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (father died when he was two)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (youngest of two)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (older sister Bindi)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Misc. : Animal Breeder/Trainer
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations