Irene, Duchess of Aosta
|Birthname||Irene, Princess of Greece and Denmark|
|born on||13 February 1904 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Athens, Greece, 37n58, 23e43|
|Timezone||LST m23e43 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°41' 24°57 Asc. 06°02'|
Princess of Greece and Denmark, as the fifth child and second daughter of Constantine I of Greece and his wife, the former Princess Sophie of Prussia.
On 1 July 1939, Princess Irene married Prince Aimone, Duke of Aosta, Duke of Spoleto (b. 9 March 1900 in Florence, Italy) They had one child, Prince Amedeo.
She died on 15 April 1974, aged 70, in Fiesole, Italy.
- child->parent relationship with Konstantinos I, King of Greece (born 2 August 1868)
- child->parent relationship with Sophie, Princess of Prussia (born 14 June 1870)
- spouse relationship with Aimone, Duke of Aosta (born 9 March 1900). Notes: 1939-1948
- sibling relationship with Aléxandros, King of Greece (born 1 August 1893)
- sibling relationship with Brandram, Lady Katherine (born 4 May 1913)
- sibling relationship with Geórgios II, King of Greece (born 19 July 1890)
- sibling relationship with Helen, Princess of Greece and Denmark (born 2 May 1896)
- sibling relationship with Pávlos, King of Greece (born 14 December 1901)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Montags-Revue aus Böhmen," 15 Feb. 1904, p. 5: "Athen. 14. Feber. Kronprinzessin Sophie wurde gestern abends von einer Prinzessin entbunden." (Athens, 14. Feb. Crown Princess Sophie was delivered last night of a princess.). A time of 9pm is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Glücksburg)