|born on||16 August 1864 at 04:13 (= 04:13 AM )|
|Place||Naini Tal, India, 29n23, 79e27|
|Timezone||LMT m79e27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°17' 00°19 Asc. 06°26'|
Indian physician-surgeon in Edinburgh from 1892, where she had a partnership with Dr. Jessie MacGregor. She was known as one of the heroic figures of the war, and was commemorated by the Serbian Nation for her services. A liberal in politics, she spoke up for women's suffrage and was the founder of a hospice nursing home and maternity center staffed by medical women. She died on November 26, 1917 in a Newcastle, England hospital, age 53.
- associate relationship with Cadell, Grace (born 25 October 1855)
Modern Astrology quotes Frances Balfour, "The Life of Elsie Inglis;" time rectified from, "born in the morning."
- Traits : Personality : Courageous (Heroic in war)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Surgeon)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ feminist (Suffragist)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of the hospice, Edinburgh)