|Birthname||Lauren Mary Hutton|
|born on||17 November 1943 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Charleston, South Carolina, 32n47, 79w56|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||24°53' 05°06 Asc. 29°14'|
American perennial supermodel, actress and television personality. She spent a record ten years as a high fashion Revlon model and changed the world's definition of what it means to be beautiful.
Living a difficult childhood, Hutton moved from relative comfort in Charleston, SC to poor circumstances on the isolated west coast of Florida where she romped near alligators and snakes. One of the great disappointments in her life is that she never got to meet her dad, Laurence Hutton as he was at war when she was born and his marriage to her mother ended when she was very young. She learned at 12 that he had died of a heart attack in New Orleans and she treasures the letters and drawings he sent her from overseas. Her mother remarried and had three more girls. When Lauren was 13 her mom became ill and she was a surrogate mother for her three half sisters.
Hutton's career is filled with landmarks and firsts. It was obvious early on that she intended to follow her own path. She was signed by the prestigious Eileen Ford Modeling Agency in 1963 and advised to get rid of the gap between her teeth. She never did and it became her million-dollar trademark. In 1974 she played a key role in creating what has become known as the supermodel by negotiating and signing an exclusive long term contract with Revlon to be the Ultima Girl, a relationship that lasted a record ten years. Hutton has appeared on the cover of "Vogue" more than 24 times. She has been photographed by world renowned photographers such as Richard Avedon and Steven Meisel. She has appeared in more than 30 movies, including the classic "American Gigolo" opposite Richard Gere.
When most models would have been retired she made modeling history in her 40's by appearing in an ad for an exclusive New York store. In 1995, Hutton hosted an after midnight half hour TV talk show with one guest each evening. The show was filmed, not video taped, in a loft in New York's Soho area near her residence. It was created and directed by the photographer Luca Babini, Hutton's boyfriend. With her raspy voice and gift of gab she is not just another pretty face, although she sometimes uses language that is not always printable. Some of her questions to guests were too open ended for one interviewer who said it would take a university faculty to answer them. Around the same time she was cast as the mother in her first TV series "Central Park West."
Her image celebrated mature womanhood and she continues to have a busy schedule. Traveling around the globe, Hutton has lived with tribes in remotest Africa and thinks it's a good time when you party with Pygmies. Considering herself incredibly lucky in her private life, she continues to open new vistas for mature women. In the African bush, the downtown Manhattan art world and Malcolm McLaren's rock'n'roll universe she is equally at home. She uses her celebrity to further worthwhile causes. Admitting that part of her still thinks she is in her 20's, hanging out where the wild things are keeps her young. She smokes and attends yoga classes.
Hutton was seriously injured when a motorcycle she was driving ran off the road on a 110-mile ride celebrating the Guggenheim motorcycle exhibit in Las Vegas, NV., 10/21/2000. She was accompanied by actors Dennis Hopper and Jeremy Irons, among others. She was airlifted from the scene of the accident and transported to the trauma center in Las Vegas where she was listed as serious but stable condition. Hutton suffered with multiple leg fractures and numerous cuts and bruises known as road rash.
- lover relationship with McQueen, Steve (born 24 March 1930)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1963 (Signed by Eileen Ford modeling agency)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1974 (Signed long-term contract with Revlon)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1995 (Post-midnight TV talk show)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 21 October 2000 in Las Vegas (Serious motorcycle accident)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
Sy Scholfield quotes her online: "I'm a Scorpio with Cancer rising. I don't really know what that means." 
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Raspy)
- Traits : Body : Other body (Gap in teeth, trademark)
- Traits : Personality : Active (Keeps herself young)
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broken leg, motorcycle accident)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Motorcycle accident, serious injuries)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Poor in Florida, caretaker of halfsisters)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First, three half sisters)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Stepfather; never met dad)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When Lauren was very young)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three halfsisters)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (High-fashion Revlon model)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Has traveled around the globe)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Yoga)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Supermodel)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Post-midnight talk show)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (TV series, "Central Park West")
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession