|Birthname||Tracy Alan Hurwitz|
|born on||17 September 1942 at 11:44 (= 11:44 AM )|
|Place||Sioux City, Iowa, 42n30, 96w24|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||24°09' 24°02 Asc. 16°54'|
American educator who served as the tenth President of Gallaudet University (a federally chartered private university for the education of the deaf and hard of hearing) from 2010 to 2015. He is the first person born deaf, and first Jew, to hold this position. Previously, he served as President of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf and Vice President and Dean of Rochester Institute of Technology. He served in a variety of other roles for most of NTID's 40-year history.
He is a former president of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD), and has travelled and lectured extensively nationally and internationally.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BS, MS, EdD)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Eyes (Born deaf)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Handicapped (Born deaf)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Education : Teacher