|Birthname||Hunter, Robert Brockie|
|born on||14 July 1915 at 07:56 (= 07:56 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°48' 12°52 Asc. 01°30'|
Scottish educator, a Professor of Materia Medica; Pharmacology and Therapeutics at St. Andrew's University and later at Dundee University. In 1968 he was appointed Vice-Chancellor and Principal of the University of Birmingham. He was the editor of a Quarterly Journal of Medicine. Married, he had four kids.
- other associate with Montgomery, Bernard (born 17 November 1887). Notes: Personal Physician
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Vice-Chancellor)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Materia Medica)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Medicine journal)
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Created Baron)