|Birthname||Samuel Percival Maitland Hunt|
|born on||4 July 1946 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Auckland, New Zealand, 36s52, 174e46|
|Timezone||NZST h12e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°07' 11°06 Asc. 29°39'|
New Zealand poet, especially known for his public performances of poetry, not only his own poems, but also the poems of many other poets. He has been referred to as New Zealand's best-known poet.
- compare to chart of Baxter, James K. (born 29 June 1926). Notes: Poets of similar style
- compare to chart of Kerouac, Jack (born 12 March 1922). Notes: Hunt's been called "a kind of ["laconic"] Jack Kerouac"
Sy Scholfield cites A Handbook of Astrology for Australia and New Zealand by Jane Bennett and Craig McIntosh (Richmond, Vic: Greenhouse, 1986), which quotes Carol Squires for Hunt's data.
Born in Castor Bay, Auckland.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Stutter, Tics (Stutter)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Robert Burns Fellowship)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (CNZM, QSM)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Literary)