|Birthname||Hubert Horatio Humphrey, Jr.|
|born on||27 May 1911 at 04:43 (= 04:43 AM )|
|Place||Wallace, South Dakota, 45n05, 97w29|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°01' 23°24 Asc. 01°11'|
American politician who served as Vice-President of the United States from 1965-1969 under President Lyndon B. Johnson. He was elected the Senator from MN in 1949, and was re-elected three times; he held the position until 1964. In 1968, he made an unsuccessful bid for president.
Humphrey died of cancer on 13 January 1978, Waverly, MN.
- business associate/partner relationship with Johnson, Lyndon B. (born 27 August 1908). Notes: Vice-President
- (has as) worker relationship with Muskie, Edmund (born 28 March 1914)
- Work : New Job 1949 (Senator from MN)
- Work : Gain social status 1965 (V.P. of U.S. under LBJ)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1968 (Unsuccessful bid for presidency)
D.C. Doane quotes his dad. Joylynn Hill gives 5:13 AM CST, AFA DX, "from his dad." Marion March quotes Elizabeth Mayo in AFA for 8:40 PM, "from his dad"
Starkman rectified to 5.11.16 CST
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Vice president of U.S., Senator from MN)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book