Huilca Tecse, Pedro
|Birthname||Pedro Crisólogo Huilca Tecse|
|born on||4 December 1949 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Cusco, Peru, 13s31, 71w59|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°36' 06°23 Asc. 24°17'|
Peruvian trade union leader, he was the head of the General Confederation of Workers of Peru. He was assassinated in Lima on 18 December 1992 at age 43, shot at the door of his house in the presence of his children. At first his murder was attributed to the terrorist group Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso), however, the Inter-American Court of Human Rights blamed Grupo Colina, a paramilitary group that operated during the government of Alberto Fujimori.
Link to Wikipedia biography (Spanish)
- parent->child relationship with Huilca Flores, Indira (born 11 August 1988)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Indira Huilca Flores, sociologist/ politician)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Assassinated)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Labor unions