|Birthname||Harold Everett Hughes|
|born on||10 February 1922 at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Ida Grove, Iowa, 42n21, 95w28|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°50' 26°47 Asc. 03°24'|
American politician, he was the 36th Governor of Iowa from 1963 until 1969, and a United States senator from Iowa from 1969 until 1975. He began his political career as a Republican but changed his affiliation to the Democratic Party in 1962.
Hughes married twice and had three children. He died on 23 October 1996, aged 74, in Glendale, Arizona.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1979 (Autobiography, "The Man from Ida Grove")
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Vocation : Military : Combat (North African campaign, WWII)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (US Army)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican, Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (36th Governor of Iowa, 1963-1969)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("The Man from Ida Grove")