Hubert Salvator, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||H. S. Rainer Maria Joseph Ignatius|
|born on||30 April 1894 at 00:05 (= 12:05 AM )|
|Place||Wels, Austria, 48n10, 14e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°35' 29°54 Asc. 08°50'|
Austrian royalty as a member of the Tuscan line of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine and Archduke and Prince of Austria, Prince of Hungary, Bohemia, and Tuscany by birth.
He was the third child and second-eldest son of Archduke Franz Salvator of Austria and his wife Archduchess Marie Valerie of Austria. Through his mother, Hubert Salvator was a grandson of Franz Joseph I of Austria and his wife Elisabeth of Bavaria.
Hubert Salvator married Princess Rosemary of Salm-Salm, second eldest child and daughter of Emanuel Alfred, Hereditary Prince of Salm-Salm and his wife Archduchess Maria Christina of Austria, on 25 November 1926 civilly in Anholt and religiously on 26 November 1926. Hubert Salvator and Rosemary had thirteen children together.
He died on 24 March 1971, aged 76, in Schloss Persenbeug, Persenbeug-Gottsdorf, Lower Austria, Austria.
- child->parent relationship with Franz Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 21 August 1866)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Valerie, Archduchess of Austria (born 22 April 1868)
- spouse relationship with Rosemary, Princess of Salm-Salm (born 13 April 1904). Notes: 1926-1971
- sibling relationship with Agnes, Archduchess of Austria (born 26 June 1911)
- sibling relationship with Clemens Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 6 October 1904)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth Franziska, Archduchess of Austria (1892) (born 27 January 1892)
- sibling relationship with Franz Karl, Archduke of Austria-Tuscany (born 17 February 1893)
- sibling relationship with Gertrud, Archduchess of Austria (born 19 November 1900)
- sibling relationship with Hedwig, Archduchess of Austria (born 24 September 1896)
- sibling relationship with Maria Elisabeth, Archduchess of Austria (1901) (born 19 November 1901)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde, Archduchess of Austria (1906) (born 9 August 1906)
- sibling relationship with Theodor Salvator, Archduke of Austria (born 9 October 1899)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Bote für Tirol," 1 May 1894, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau ErzHerzogin Marie Valerie, Gemahlin Sr. k. und k. Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Franz Salvator. ist um 30. April um 12 Uhr 5 Min. nachts in Lichtenegg von einem Erzherzoge glücklich entbunden worden." (Her Royal Highness, the most illustrious wife of the Archduke, Marie Valerie, consort of His Royal Highness, the Most Serene Archduke, Francis Salvator, happily gave birth to an archduke at Lichtenegg at 12:05 o'clock in the night on April 30th).
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Thirteen)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)