Howard, John (1939)
|Birthname||John Winston Howard|
|born on||26 July 1939 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°48' 28°19 Asc. 23°04'|
Australian lawyer and politician, who served as the 25th Prime Minister of Australia (1996-2007) and Leader of the Liberal Party (1985-1989; 1995-2007). His nearly twelve-year tenure as Prime Minister is the second-longest in history, behind only Sir Robert Menzies, who served for eighteen non-consecutive years. He has also been the oldest living former Australian Prime Minister since the death of Bob Hawke in 2019.
A member of a Sydney law firm, he entered politics as the Liberal MHR for Bennelong in 1974 and served in the Fraser Government. On 18 November 1977, he became Treasurer and on 5 September 1985, defeated Andrew Peacock for the Party's leadership. He split from the National Party on 24 April 1987 and on 11 July 1987, lost the election to Bob Hawke. On 8 May 1989, he lost the Liberal leadership to his long term rival Andrew Peacock.
Howard was re-elected Liberal leader on 13 March 1993 and on 2 March 1996, he became Australia's 25th Prime Minister. On 25 July 1997, he was taken to hospital with a bout of pneumonia.
Howard's book Lazarus Rising: A Personal and Political Autobiography was released on 26 October 2010.
He married Janette Parker on 4 April 1971, they have three children.
- associate relationship with Nation: Australia (Inauguration) (born 1 January 1901). Notes: 25th Prime Minister, 1996-2007
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hawke, Bob (born 9 December 1929)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Koch, David (born 7 March 1956)
- (has as) worker relationship with Hockey, Joe (born 2 August 1965)
- Work : New Career 1974 (Liberal MHR for Bennelong)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 26 October 2010 (Autobiography, "Lazarus Rising")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dennis Sutton quotes a time rectified to 2:21 AM from Howard's mother, who gave "around 2:00 AM," stated in Sutton's 50 Australian charts, published 1996 (time from mother given in another magazine source.)
LMR quotes article in FAA Journal for 3:00 AM. The Australian Data Collection gives a spec of 4:00 AM; time unknown.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (25th Prime Minister of Australia, 1996-2007)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Party leader, Liberal and National)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (P.M.)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Lazarus Rising")
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction