|Birthname||Robert William Hoskins|
|born on||26 October 1942|
|Place||Bury St.Edmunds, England, 52n15, 0e43|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||02°24' or|
English actor and film director, known for playing Cockneys and gangsters.
Best actor at Cannes Film Festival, and Golden Globe, for his role in "Mona Lisa" (1986).
- role played of/by Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874). Notes: 1994 TV miniseries, "World War II: When Lions Roared"
- role played of/by Mussolini, Benito (born 29 July 1883). Notes: 1985 TV film "Mussolini and I"
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 8 August 2012 (Announces retirement as a result of Parkinson's Disease diagnosis)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Wikipedia. P. de Jabrun rectified to 10PM
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress