|born on||22 August 1933 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||-04 h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°50' 12°39 Asc. 13°36'|
American actor, director, and acting coach at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute. His screen credits include The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957), Bonjour Tristesse (1958), Two People (1973), The Twilight Zone episode "The Gift" in 1962, and as Wade Norton in "The Guests" episode of The Outer Limits.
Horne was born in Buenos Aires of American parents (his father was a businessman in the oil trade). When he was five, he went to live with his mother in Havana. Ten years later, he was sent to the USA where he attended school and university.
Horne and his fifth wife Billie Andersson reside in New York City where he teaches acting at New York University. Previously, he had been married to actress Collin Wilcox, Rebecca Callaway, Robin Schierenbeck Horne and Nancy Berg.
- spouse relationship with Wilcox, Collin (born 21 September 1924)
Sy Scholfield provided U.S. Consular Report of Birth.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Acting)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director